What is psiloflora?
Psiloflora is a combination of the words psilocybin or psilocinema with PassiFlora incarnata (passion flower). Psiloflora is therefore a mix of magic truffles or mushrooms containing psilocybin and the passion flower. The psychedelic effects come from psilocybin and psilocin while passion flower prolongs, deepens and brightens the trip with a soothing effect. The slightly MAO-inhibiting effect of passion flower also ensures that other psychedelic molecules, which are present in magic truffles, can still be absorbed and are active, which means that the experience is partly different.
Read more here the healing power of passion flower
What is the extended psiloflora ceremony?
During the extended psiloflora ceremony we use even more consciousness-altering plants to make the experience even more special. The synergy of these flowers/plants has been carefully chosen and we can adjust it based on what we deem necessary for you. The complementary ingredients ensure that this trip has a euphoric and soothing character, while the psychedelic effects are very visual. Also, the build-up of psychedelic effects is slow in the beginning, so that you can get used to the psychedelic state.
The extended psiloflora ceremony consists of several drinking moments during the first two hours of the ceremony. The first tea is soothing and very slightly psychedelic. The last tea is the psilocybin tea and we have supplemented it with vitamins and minerals. The first really good psychedelic effects only appear after two hours and last for about 6 to 8 hours while the peak lasts for about 2 hours.
Who is it suitable for?
Due to the prolonged duration of the psychedelic effects, it is advisable to already have some experience with psychedelics. If you have no experience with psychedelics, you can still participate, but then the advice is to take less of the psilocybin tea and if it is desired to take a second psilocybin tea an hour after taking it. If fear plays a major role, it is advisable to start with a low dose or medium dose truffle ceremony.
See below our advice on suitability to participate in the truffle and/or psiloflora ceremonies.
|Truffle ceremony||trip level||Length of time (h)||Fitness|
|High dose||4-5||4-6||Some experience|
|hero dose||5||5-8||More experienced|
|Extended psiloflora**||4-5||8-10||Some experience|
The reasons for participating in an extended psiloflora ceremony vary, with the reduction of depression, anxiety and burnout being said most often. Other reasons are self-development, spirituality and curiosity. What we do know for sure is that whatever reason is mentioned in advance, something always happens that gives the trip a therapeutic character.
The extended psiloflora ceremony is a superlative to regular truffle ceremonies and psiloflora ceremonies and offers a deepening effect of psychedelic healing powers.
There are a number of drugs, physical and psychological conditions that do not mix well with psychedelics or other natural products that we use. The contraindications for the extended psiloflora ceremony are more extensive than just the truffle ceremony and are as follows.
These are the physical contraindications:
- Kidney diseases
- Neurological disorders
- High bloodpressure
- Heart and vascular disease
- Brain hemorrhages
- Adrenal complaints
- Abnormal blood cells
Following are the mental contraindications:
- Other serious mental illnesses
The next medication must be phased out in consultation with the person who prescribes it for you and is allowed one month before the psilohuasca ceremony until 7 days after the ceremony:
- SSRi: citalopram (Cipramil®) – escitalopram (Lexapro®) – fluoxetine (Prozac®) – fluvoxamine (Fevarin®) – paroxetine (Seroxat®) – sertraline (Zoloft®) etc…
- SNRI: Venlafaxine (Efexor) – Duloxetine (Cymbalta) etc…
- TCA: mitriptyline (Tryptizol®) – clomipramine (Anafranil®) – imipramine – nortriptyline (Nortrilen®) etc….
- Benzodiazepines: oxazepam (Seresta), – diazepam (Valium) – alprazolam (Xanax) etc…
The following medication should not be used during the 3 days before and 2 days after taking psilohuasca:
- Anti-asthmatic agents
- Medicines for high blood pressure: (methyldopa, guanethidine, reserpine)
- Opoids (in particular dextromethorphan (found in cough syrup, among other things), tramadol!) morphine and codeine
- Cold, nasal and cough remedies (if they are dextromethorphan or sympathomimetics contain) (Otrivin® ea)
- Sibutramine (medicine against obesity)
- Sympathomimetics. (amphetamines, cocaine, methylphenidate (Ritalin®, Concerta® and Equasym®), dopamine, adrenaline, noradrenaline, isoproterenol)
Do not take any of the drugs listed below for at least 7 days before the psiloflora ceremony and 3 days after the ceremony:
- Psychedelics such as LSD, MDMA, Ketamine and all other mind-altering drugs
- Weed or Marijuana
- Ephedra and other strong weight loss agents
- Iboga/Ibogaine (stop one month in advance)
Alcohol should also be avoided during the 7 days before and 3 days after the ceremony. Other types of drugs and addictive substances should also no longer be taken or used.
Nutrition and diet
In the 3 days to 2 days after the psiloflora ceremony you should avoid foods with a high content of tyramine. So it concerns the following foods:
- Fruit types: No restriction
- Vegetables: No sauerkraut
- Herbs: No liquorice, St. John's wort and ginseng.
- Meat: No raw, smoked or cheese-prepared meat and fish.
- Sliced meats: None of all sliced meats are allowed
- Dairy: No cheese, no unpasteurized milk
- Seafood: No trassie
- Notes: No limitation
- Bread: No sourdough bread
- Soy products: No tempeh, soy sauce (ketjap), fish sauce, Tamri and worchestershire sauce
- Drink: No herbal tea with St. John's wort and/or liquorice.
- Alcoholic beverages. No alcoholic drinks.
- Yeast: No Marmite, Tartex, brewer's yeast, bread drink and maggi.
- Ready-made: All non-fresh meals are not recommended. Even your own leftovers need to be cooled quickly and used up within 24 hours.
- Fermented Products: None of the fermented products are allowed.
- Candy: No licorice or liquorice products. Also avoid sugars.
Eat as little processed food as possible and always go for the freshest products. Preparing your own food from fresh products is much healthier in several respects and will contribute to an overall improvement of your (mental) health.
On the day of the ceremony
Do not use 5HTP, valerian or other soothing herbs on the day of the ceremony. Also, do not consume caffeine or green tea. On the day of the ceremony you remain sober and do not eat. Do drink water regularly. Don't worry about food cravings or hunger. After drinking the psilocybin tea, the hunger will soon disappear.
Where's the psychedelic ceremony?
At home and on location
We are flexible when it comes to the location as long as it is in the Netherlands. For example, we can perform our individual and small-scale ceremonies at your home, in a hotel or rented Airbnb, where you choose who participates. In most cases it is cheaper at your own location, you are then in your own comfort and you do not have to travel after the trip. This can contribute to inner peace during the psychedelic trip.
|trip level||Length of time (h)||Price (euros)||Price extra participant|
*The call-out costs at home services is 25 cents per km driven from and back to zip code 1974NK.
Psychedelic Loft in Schiedam
You can also use our space Schiedam which is specially designed for psychedelic sessions for self-assembled groups of up to 6 people. The Psychedelic Loft in Schiedam (close to Rotterdam) can enhance the experience and is especially useful for groups of 3 or more. If you use the Psychedelic Loft in Schiedam you can stay overnight.
Read more here the Psychedelic Loft in Schiedam
The rates below for psychedelic sessions in Schiedam are the prices per person (euro) and are all-in rates that include:
- Call-out costs
- Extended psiloflora (extended psiloflora)
- Psychedelic tea
- Experienced trip sitter(s)
- Meal after the ceremony
- Supplements for after the ceremony
- Overnight stay
|1 trip sitter||600||400||300||250||220||200|
|2 trip sitters||900||550||400||325||280||250|
Reservation of extended psiloflora ceremony
Choose a service below to reserve a date. You can choose from the home service or you can opt for the beautiful Psychedelic Loft in Schiedam.
On location and at home
Use this form if you want us to visit you. This can be at your home, your hotel room or Airbnb.
Psychedelic Loft Schiedam
Use the form below if you want to use the Psychedelic Loft in Schiedam.
The original post comes from the link below
Read more about our here psychedelic therapy in combination with treatment against depression, burnout, stress, fear, low self esteem, social anxiety, PTSD, insecurity and chronic inflammatory diseases.