Fisetin from strawberries, apples, onions, kaki fruit, kiwi, peach tomato and cucumber
Fisetin has a number of anti-aging effects due to the direct and indirect action of fisetin. Below are the positive properties of fisetin:
- Fisetin promotes the production of glutathione in the cells, especially in the nerve cells
- Glutathione binds to fat-soluble toxins, such as heavy metals, solvents, pesticides and makes them water-soluble so that they can be excreted in the urine
- Glutathione protects the liver, immune system and DNA
- Fisetin helps kill cancer cells at an early stage by acting on the innate immune system and inhibiting tumor cell growth by blocking the cell cycle
- Fisetin also seems to be able to slow down Huntington's disease.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory effect, it counteracts cognitive decline in, for example, Alzheimer's disease.
Nutrition and psychedelics
In addition to healthy food that we can use specifically against certain diseases, we also use psychedelics to promote health. It is precisely the combination of psychedelic trips (as therapy) and a healthy lifestyle such as a healthy diet that ensures that we can tackle many syndromes. The psychedelic therapy removes stress (cortisol / adrenaline), so that the body can repair itself with the help of healthy food and exercise. Another advantage of psychedelics such as psilocybin/psilocin, DMT and LSD is that it promotes the production of BDNF. BDNF ensures brain cell and nerve cell repair. This is especially effect in neurodegenerative diseases.
Read more about the here self-healing power of the body in combination with psychedelics
The original post comes from the link below
Read more about our here psychedelic therapy in combination with treatment against depression, burnout, stress, fear, low self esteem, social anxiety, PTSD, insecurity and chronic inflammatory diseases.